The Cyber, Acquisition, Intelligence Group (CAIG) supports a broad array of clients the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S) and Research and Engineering on cyber, space, nuclear, intelligence and acquisition efforts. The Senior Program Analyst position will be located at the Pentagon. #IN123
SPA is seeking experienced Mitigation Analysts in support of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) for Industrial Policy.
- The candidate will support DASD Industrial Policy in the drafting, negotiation, and oversight of Committed on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) mitigation agreements between the Department of Defense and companies, along with assisting Case Managers with drafting Risk Based Assessments (RBAs) in coordination with a dedicated team.
- The candidate will be involved in and contribute to the analysis for the mitigation of foreign investment risk, to include the areas of product integrity, supply assurance, collocation, and technology transfer.
- The candidate will support the annual or bi-annual review of mitigation compliance and may involve domestic and international travel. Finally, the candidate will develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the mitigation of foreign investment risk in the areas of product integrity, supply assurance, collocation, and technology transfer.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics, or National Security.
- Juris Doctorate degree and 5+ years of experience as an attorney
- Experience with national security policy or process audit compliance.
- Experience in mitigating risk in corporate structures, ventures, or contracts.
- Ability to travel.
- Master's degree in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics, or National Security.
- Experience in revenue recognition, technology transfer, Intellectual Property ownership, product integrity, and supply assurance.
- Experience in U.S. Government contracts or performing due diligence for complex corporate transactions
Apply on company website