The Cyber, Acquisition, Intelligence Group (CAIG) supports a broad array of clients the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S) and Research and Engineering on cyber, space, nuclear, intelligence and acquisition efforts. The OSD - JRAC Program Analyst position will be located at Pentagon.
SPA is seeking a Program Analyst to provide on-site support to the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S) / Joint Rapid Acquisitions Cell (JRAC) Office. Senior Program Analyst will work with Joint Urgent Operational Needs (JUON) and Joint Emergent Operational Needs (JEON) processes rapidly assessing requirements and solutions, collaborating with the Joint Staff J-8 and the respective Combatant Commanders (COCOM) and facilitating the transfer of funds to DoD components to resolve Immediate War-fighter Needs (IWN). The JRAC provides the COCOMs the means to rapidly resolve shortfalls and capability gaps identified during ongoing operations. Must be capable of developing decision-ready material for senior leaders and have the initiative to navigate headquarters.
- Bachelor's degree
- Security Clearance: Active DoD Secret (S) required
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Familiarity in DoD acquisition system, Program Management, DoD processes, especially business processes, and PPBE process.
- Familiarity with JUONs, JEONs, urgent war-fighter requirements
- Must project a professional demeanor, have strong writing and oral communication skills, and have the ability to pro-actively work both independently and with personnel from multiple organizations.
- Must be able to express complex analytical ideas in a concise and accurate way and have demonstrated leadership qualities, initiative and critical thinking.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Operational war-fighter experience (e.g., CENTCOM, SOCOM)
- Experience with working on for with OSD, Service Staff, or Joint Staff.
- Experience with portfolio management.
- Experience with Joint Urgent Operational Needs, Joint Emergent Operational Needs or Rapid Acquisition Fund.
- Experience integrating and incorporating detailed technical data for senior-leader consumption.
- Proven success as an action officer
Apply on company website