The Strategic Systems Analysis Group (SSAG) provides multiple organizations within the Department of Defense with timely and objective assessments and recommendations that integrate technical, operational, programmatic, policy and business analysis. We focus on key clients in the undersea community including Navy's Strategic Systems Programs (SSP), and NAVSEA program managers for the COLUMBIA Class SSBNs and in service submarines. We work to provide integrated solutions based on information and communications throughout the chain of command to ensure clear and consistent analysis and recommendations that are aligned to strategic and leadership goals while still being executable by the working level technical communities.
The candidate will provide program management support to industrial activity senior leadership and project management division. Apply a strong technical background and understanding of project management concepts to work with project managers, business managers, manufacturing engineers, and production personnel to achieve operational goals for manufacturing, operational, and administrative process development, production assessment, data collection, and project management interface. Perform detailed assessments of production activity and operations management, including workload, staffing, schedule, and cost data analysis, identifying trends and providing meaningful metrics to communicate status to a variety of stakeholders, both up and down the production chain. This position would be work at client site in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or other technical field including Math, Physics, or Operations Research.
- 3 to 8 years experience supporting engineering or project management in industrial environments.
- Ability to effectively contribute to industrial management, production and engineering teams.
- Experience in shipyard, industrial facility or production assessment.
- Proven experience identifying and implementing process improvements in a range of organizational areas and operations.
- Proven experience developing data management processes and tools, project metrics, and products to communicate organizational performance information to key stakeholders.
- Experience directly supporting senior leadership, with ability to develop and brief rigorous analytic solutions.
- Current DoD security clearance at least at the Secret level.
Additional Desired, but not required, Qualifications:
- Experience working with DoD, military services, or defense industry
- Master's Degree in systems engineering, engineering management, or related field
- Experience with Defense Acquisition System DoD 5000 series and Navy or DoD program planning, risk assessment and management
- Industry certifications in Program Management or Program Analysis
Apply on company website