Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. (SPA) is a well-established and progressive defense contracting company in the Northern Virginia area just a few miles south of the Pentagon. We are a professional services firm established in 1972 that has a long-standing reputation for unrivaled technical and analytical support to some of the top decision makers in the Federal Sector. We do state of the art work and have a cadre of outstanding professionals on our team.
Strategic Operation Support Division (SOSD) / Strategic Development Group (SDG) supports critical U.S. government programs providing Systems Engineering support, Systems Safety support, Financial Analysis support as well as Security Policy, compliance, and assessments. The position is in support of the U.S. Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP).
SPA has a near term need for a Program Analyst.
Provide technical and programmatic support to the TRIDENT II missile branch, facilities and operations section. Support development of program strategies, execution of administrative tasks, and assure compliance with SSP and higher-level requirements and initiatives. Assist in the management of the master schedule and serve as an action officer for key events and projects for infrastructure projects.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (e.g. Education, Years of Experience, Certifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities )
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ year's professional experience with defense programs and DoD SECRET clearance
• Exceptional writing and presentation abilities
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic, time management, and interpersonal skills
Desired (e.g. Education, Certifications)
• Master's degree
• Experience working with Strategic Systems Programs
• Experience working with DoD engineering and acquisition processes
• Former Military Experience
• Former Submarine Experience
Apply on company website