Strategic Systems Analysis Group (SSAG) provides multiple organizations within the Department of Defense with timely and objective assessments and recommendations that integrate technical, operational, programmatic, policy and business analysis. We focus on key clients in the undersea community including Navy's Strategic Systems Programs (SSP), and NAVSEA program managers for the COLUMBIA Class SSBNs and in service submarines.
The Systems Engineering candidate will assist in the implementation of the DoD Digital Engineering initiatives within Navy SSP and other DoD programs across multiple SPA clients. SE support will have a focus on future system requirements development, technical planning, weapon system performance and technology analysis, and system verification and test planning. Responsible for gathering information, conducting analysis, documenting system requirements, developing requirements traceability matrices, integrating system architecture to system and system-of-system trade-space analysis tools and models, facilitating client engagements, preparing reports, presentations and whitepapers and presenting results to senior leadership within client organizations. The candidate will also contribute to the MBSE transformation initiatives within SPA. The execution of these tasks will require the use of Cameo Systems Modeler, DOORS, Microsoft Office products as well as other modeling, simulation and analysis tools.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
• 5-10 years of experience in Systems Engineering.
• Capable of leading projects and teams with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Capable of breaking down complex issues into simplified problem statements and laying out objective approaches to identify and compare the merits of competing solutions.
• Active Security Clearance.
• Master's Degree in Systems Engineering.
• Experience involving requirements development, technical trade's analysis, architecture development (DODAF) and system configuration management.
• Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering tools and modeling languages (UML, SysML).
• Demonstrated experience in the following software programs are a plus: Cameo Systems Modeler, Rational DOORS, CORE and/or Rational Rhapsody.
• INCOSE SEP certification and OCSMP certifications are a plus
Apply on company website