Consistently recognized for its customer focus, Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. (SPA) is seeking a smart, strategic, and well-trained individual with a 100% commitment to customer service! We are currently searching for a Technical Recruiter to assist with sourcing, vetting, and hiring as SPA continues to expand. The Technical Recruiter partners with the SPA Recruiting Manager to determine staffing needs and to recruit, interview, and hire prospective new employees. If you have a proven ability to generate high-quality, diverse candidates under tight timelines, please consider this opportunity!
This position is located at SPA Headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
- The Technical Recruiter shall review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements and he or she must understand functional area hiring needs, position specifications, and parameters of search requirements.
- Search for candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms and employee referrals.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the position's duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
- Work as the liaison between candidates, hiring managers and human resources staff.
- Proactively research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through applicant tracking tool and track metrics regarding recruiting activity in compliance with company policy and procedures, federal and state laws.
- Maintain a strong network of contacts.
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter with extensive experience and knowledge of DoD clearances, OFCCP rules and regulations and government contracting.
• Hands-on experience with various interviewing formats (e.g. phone, BlueJeans and structured).
• Knowledge of internet research, including sourcing and database mining techniques.
• Experience posting available positions in compliance with company policy and procedures and federal and state laws is required.
• Proven track record of delivering hiring results and must be self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate with candidates and hiring managers effectively/efficiently.
• Highly organized in planning and time management with the ability to multi-task is required.
• Excellent collaboration skills are needed, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Office.
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
• Bachelor's degree or Advanced degree in HR related field.
• AIRS certificates.
• College/campus recruiting experience.
• iCIMS ATS experience.
Apply on company website