The Business Banker I will develop and manage client accounts for the Business Banking Division, while ensuring that these client accounts meet established requirements and maximum profitability to the financial institution at a minimum risk. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Represents the bank in conducting active prospect and customer business development activities designed to generate new loan, deposit and related business for the line of business, while meeting the Bank's existing and prospective business customer's needs.
- Manages relationships with business banking clients through service and support, such as overseeing maintenance of client accounts and ensuring client's needs are met.
- Establishes strong referral network and relationships with commercial real estate agents, brokers, CPA's, accountants, attorneys, and other Centers of Influence (COI's).
- Develops strong professional relationships with other Bank department associates, as well as supplemental business lines and vendors to cross sell and generate appropriate business product and service recommendations to help clients meet their goals and expand client relationships.
- Actively collaborates with other lines of business to ensure the clients specific needs are met.
- Provides quality customer service to existing customers and accounts through problem resolution and maintains consistent communications with clients through onsite visits and outbound calls.
- Develops and maintains intimate knowledge of the policies, Bank guidelines for their business line.
- Refers lending opportunities, treasury management, insurance, residential mortgage, and deposit relationships to bank partners.
- Participates in civic and community activities to promote the Bank's diverse products and services, maintains professional network relationships and strengthen community ties.
- Interviews loan applicants, analyzes financial and related data to establish credit worthiness; establishes and negotiates credit terms, and monitors customers' credit.
- Workswith portfolio managers regarding outstanding loans and assists in collection actions on past dues.
- Educates the borrower on business line process, structure, and set expectations.
- Analyzes, determines eligibility, originates, and structures loan requests.
- Submits complete documentation packages to the credit. Assists in the credit analysis and underwriting process as needed.
- Recommends approval of customer applications for commercial loans.
Apply on company website