Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a four year college or university or equivalent preferred; a minimum of three years related experience. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. CPA Preferred. 10-key by touch.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Creates, maintains, and distributes financial statements for reporting cost centers relating to Sales and Corporate management. Processes include reconciling financial statements by division to the general ledger and ensuring that all financial statements are in balance.
• Produces and distributes consolidated financial statements and Gross Profit reports for distribution to Partners and Corporate management.
• Distributes secondary reports to the Sales departments on a monthly basis as supporting documentation to financial statements (i.e., Sample and Un-saleable expense detail, Miscellaneous Marketing detail, and Payroll Summaries).
• Researches variances on financial statements, and originate correcting journal entries resulting from analysis.
• Accrues monthly expenses such as wages, payroll taxes, utilities, temporary labor, telephone expense, incentives and associated charge backs, and various other accruals.
• Allocates monthly expenses such as Healthcare, Combo employee expenses and associated payroll taxes, other taxes and licenses and Global IT expenses.
• Performs detail analysis and periodic audits of expense reports.
• Responds to inquiries from Partners, Corporate and Sales management arising from monthly financial statement review.
• Processes monthly incentives and reconcile to General Ledger.
• Reconciles monthly gross profit reports to financial statements and general ledger.
• Handles special projects as requested by upper management.
• Ability to travel to locations to attend and participate in financial review meetings.
Apply on company website