Undergraduate degree preferred. Four years or more experience specific to Benefits. Ability to lift 25lbs. Preferred CEBS, PHR, and/or SHRM-CP. No travel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Perform monthly billing process and analysis of all health and welfare benefits within a structured time frame
• Must have a working knowledge of all health and welfare benefit plans
• Responsible for ensuring all billing information is current and up-to-date while providing expertise on billing related inquiries, including ad-hoc billing scenario/projects analysis
• Work collaboratively with other departments for providing billing information and/or requesting information to pay invoices, and maintain records of invoices and support documents as needed Continuously identify ways to automate and streamline processes
• Document, follow, and revise process documents and workflow, as needed, and with approval from supervisor on any changes related to HR Benefit SOPs.
• Analyze data for pricing or for missing data including resolving discrepancies in accounting records
• Provide support on benefit integrations for mergers and acquisitions
• Maintain accurate records in HCM
Apply on company website