One-year certificate from college or technical school preferred. Minimum of five years' related experience, preferably previous maintenance experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Also required:
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
• Basic knowledge of forklifts, order pickers, and electric floor jacks.
• Intricate knowledge of both belt- and air-driven conveyor systems.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 60 pounds.
• 75% travel.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Troubleshooting, adjusting, and replacing AC and DC electrical equipment such as batteries, control stations, fuses, motor starters, relays, switches, timers, servo driven equipment, photo electrical devices, transducers, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD's) and encoders.
• Inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, and/or replacing mechanical components such as motors, reducers, drive chains, sprockets, sheaves, pulleys, rollers, conveyor belts, bearings, and transfer plates.
• Inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, and/or replacing pneumatic equipment such as diverters, lubricators, hoses, and valves.
• Inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, and/or replacing hydraulic equipment such as hoses, fittings, cylinders, and pumps.
• Welding equipment such as handrails, conveyor supports, package handling equipment, carts, and grating as defined by scope of work.
• Performing preventive maintenance inspections of plant equipment such as conveyors, and power industrial equipment.
• Order replacement/repair parts and hardware necessary to accomplish task.
Apply on company website