1 -year certificate from college or technical school; 1 to 2 years' job-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience. Ability to work some overtime.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Responsible for the set up and maintenance of supplier accounts.
• Tracks billing of RNDC cost to Supplier AR accounts and Funds.
• Applies payments/credits to debit balances in a timely manner
• Provides regular monitoring of Supplier account balances.
• Participates in follow up conversations with Supplier's regarding past due balances in an effort to keep all accounts under 60 days.
• Reviews billing transactions (automated or manual) for timeliness and accuracy.
• Researches and resolves account claims and discrepancies with Suppliers.
• Prepares credits due Suppliers as a result of pricing/discount issues, etc.
• Collaborates with Corporate Accounting to resolve Suspense account balancing as related to Supplier receivables.
Apply on company website