The Assistant Guest Services Manager is passionate about instilling service to their team, is outgoing, kind and engaging. Our Guest Services group is an active group and they love to be outdoors and genuinely take pride in creating exceptional experiences for our guests. They are supportive of each other and push each other to go the extra mile, above and beyond. Focusing on Valet, Bell, Transportation, and Outside Services, this team more than any other is the first and last impression for our guests. A key player and one of the many teams who creates lasting and unforgettable service experiences for our members and guests!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Effectively supervise the team of Guest Service and Outdoor Service Attendants.
- Consistently act as a Shore Lodge/Whitetail ambassador, engaging our guests at every opportunity.
- Ensure our guest's arrival, stay and departure service is fulfilled at a 5 Star service level; welcome guests and maintain post on the drive when not assisting guests.
- Assist guests with loading/unloading luggage/baggage and escorting to their room.
- Assist guests with orientation of Shore Lodge/Whitetail and general area.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the Shore Lodge exterior entry, Lobby, and Bell staff area.
- Initiate preparation of Movie Theatre reservations and execute start-up and movie guest services.
- Maintain inventory and cleanliness of Theatre Concessions room.
- Maintain Resort Transportation Vehicles: cleanliness, gas levels, etc.
- Perform valet parking, arrange and maintain luggage carts and perform in-room deliveries.
- Fulfill transportation requests for members and guests within the immediate area.
- Assist the Front Office and resort staff as needed, this position supports every team member of the department.
- Monitor the Game Room and other Resort Amenities for cleanliness and orderliness.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 2 years of prior successful Management or Supervisory experience, coupled with the ability to motivate and energize a team.
- Flexibility to work weekend, holiday hours, days and nights.
- Relevant Forbes service experience preferred and/or previous Guest Service Experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Education.
- Ability to multi-task while providing superior customer service is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and receive information from guests and coworkers.
- Maintenance of a clean driving record and a Valid driver's license.
Apply on company website